2017 Resolutions/Goals

Thursday, 5 January 2017
Hey Cats =^.^= 

Firstly, I hope you all had a wonderful new year and had a great time partying or had a great night in with your loved ones, I certainly had a fab evening. Today I thought I would share with you my resolutions/goals for 2017, it would seem rude not to share these with you! Originally I planned on just listing my goals down in a simple post, however Abbey tagged me in the 'This Time Next Year' tag and so I thought it would be a great idea to take part in. 



Rules
- Thank the person who tagged you (Thank you Abbey!) 
- Write your goals for next year 
- Write how you are going to achieve your goals 
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals 
- Then, if you wish, in 365 day write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not 

My 2017 Goals/Resolutions

01. This time next year... I want to have reached over 100 followers on my blog 
I'll achieve by... posting blog posts regularly, by creating original and fun content, by commenting on and appraising other bloggers work, being more active on my blog, twitter and snapchat. 

02. This time next year... I want to be more organised with life
I'll achieve this by... keeping on track with my diary, keeping a notebook specifically for my daily to-do lists, follow my daily to-do lists, making sure I take a break so I don't over do it, causing me to become lazy and unmotivated. 

03. This time next year... I want to have saved at least £1500 
I'll achieve this by... not wasting my money on things I don't need, by following a weekly budget, by putting £25 away each week, by getting a job over the easter, summer and christmas period. 

04. This time next year... I want to be living a healthier lifestyle 
I'll achieve this by... going to the gym at least once or twice a week, by going to my trampolining and volleyball training sessions, by making healthier meals, by drinking at least a litre of water a day, by restricting the amount of 'junk', 'packeted' food I eat a week. 


05. This time next year... I want to have read 25/30 books 
I'll achieve this by... making time for myself to read, by reading before bed most nights a week, by only reading books I want to read, by taking part in book swaps and reading challenges. 
If you want to follow my reading process over this year, add me on goodreads x

06. This time next year... I want to have passed my first year at university with a first or 2:1 
I'll achieve this by... studying, by making sure I take time with essays, by making sure I put a lot of effort in to my essays, by prioritising my work before other things. 

07. This time next year... I want to have passed my driving test 
I'll achieve this by... taking lessons during the easter holiday, by booking my test in the easter holidays, by practising before my text in the summer period, by staying motivated and relaxed. 

08. This time next year... I want to be living a happy and positive lifestyle 
I'll achieve this by... not letting the negatives and bumps in the road keep me down, by always looking at the brighter side of the picture, by taking part in activities I love, by spending time with the people I care about. 

So they are my main goals/resolutions for this year. I do hope I can achieve most of them if not all of them! I feel very motivated this year, I'm not sure why but I feel like this year is where I will really excel in a happier and healthier life. I will obviously let you know if I do reach these goals and I do hope you will also join me another year of 'What Tabitha Loves'. 


I Tag
- Amy from Living with ME 
- Bethany from Bethany Georgina 
- Libby from Libby-Jade 
- Harriet from Living The Life You Love
- Kathryn from The Style Compulsion 

I do hope you liked this post, I would love to know what your goals are for this year! 

Ta ta for now cats,
Tabitha xx =^.^= 

You can also find me on: 
SC: tabbylovesx 

6 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for carrying on the tag, Tabitha! 😄 Sounds like you've picked out some really sensible goals and that with some hard work, you'll definitely get there! I'm looking forward to seeing your blog going from strength to strength in 2017! I'll definitely be keeping up with you on goodreads as well because I've loved your book recommendations so far!

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for the comment. I do hope I can meet all of them! I feel very chuffed if I can. That means so much to me Abbey! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. Ah thanks for the tag! Also I need to start drinking more water, I realised today at the end of college that I had drunk no water!x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Libby! I do hope you choose to take part in it! I've been drinking at least a litre a day and I feel so much better for it, I definitely recommend upping your water intake! x

      Delete
  3. This is such a fantastic approach to setting goals! I love that the way this is set up forces you to plan how you'll achieve those goals by thinking about practical steps. Good luck with driving and I I! I'll be right there with you, trying to get to the gym 💪💪.

    Xoxo
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought so too, so easy to put everything in front of you. Thank you for the comment Emily and I hope you meet your goals of going to the gym more! xx

      Delete