November Favourites

Friday, 2 December 2016
Hey Cats! =^.^=

Who can believe it's the 2nd of December, I honestly can't. This past month has honestly flown by, I feel like I blinked and then it was December, does anyone else feel like November flew by? Even though it flew by I did end up having a great month, such as joining the UOC trampolining team. I also got to go to a talk at Chester Zoo and it was really good. I learnt a lot about Human and Wildlife Conflict, definitely a subject to learn about it you love everything to do with animals and conservation. Anyway, on with this months favourites.


01. Boohoo CyberMonday Sale 
Originally I was going to refrain myself from buying anything during the Black Friday and CyberMonday sales, however that quickly changed when I saw boohoo's sale. Oh jeez I went a little mad but I just couldn't say no to £3 skirts and £4 clutch bags!! I managed to bag 9 items of their website for only £40, personally I think thats a great bargain. I can't wait to receive my new beautiful clothes and share them with you in a big boohoo haul! Did you buy anything over the past weekend? 

02. The Mortal Instruments 
I'm too obsessed with Cassandra Clare's books at the moment, especially the Mortal Instrument series. I was very skeptical going in as I tried reading them a couple of years back but just didn't get very far with them. I'm now on the forth book and I don't know what I was thinking, how couldn't I of loved this series a few years back!? Its FAB. If you love fantasy and love and mystical creatures such as werewolves and fey then you'll love this series. Don't believe me on how great this series is? Go check it out yourself

03. Trampolining 
I finally plucked up the courage to go to a trampolining training session at my university and I'm glad I did as I now love it. I feel like I'm addicted as I just can't wait to get on those trampolining every week. I'm not very advanced as of yet (I can master the front drop and back drop though) but I plan to keep practising so I can work my way up at competitions. I also think trampolining is great because it really works you, there is never a training session where I leave and don't wake up aching the next day, its great! 

04. Cat Cuddles 
This past weekend I took a trip home due to feeling really homesick and whilst I was home I made sure I got many cat cuddles before I had to travel back to uni. I think the best aspect of having a cat is the cute little cuddles it gives you. Our Theodore jumps up on to you and pushes his face against your's whilst gripping his paws up and down to get comfortable before he collapses on your chest. I can't get enough of these cuddles and I feel very lucky to have such a loving cat who loves me just as much as I love him! 

05. Disney Tsum Tsums 
Collecting Tsum Tsums has been a hobby I have had for well over a year now however I took a little break from collecting them over the last few months until earlier this month that is. If you don't know what Tsum Tsums are, they're small, cute, round, stackable, disney character teddies and I now have a collection of 14. I recently bought Moana from the new Disney's Moana collection, is anyone else super excited to see the film!? and Dumbo and now I just want more. I'm not sure why I love them so much but it's definitely got to be along the lines of how cute they are and how much I love Disney in general!


I hope you enjoyed today's favourites post. Are any of your favourites similar to mine this month? Please tell me I'm not the only one who loves Tsum Tsums. Tell me about some of your favourites down below in the comments I would love to know. 

Until next time cats, 
Tabitha xx =^.^= 

2 comments:

  1. I read the Mortal Instruments books a good few years ago (as in, like two years before the MOVIE came out) and absolutely adored them! Cassandra Clare creates such a beautifully crafted universe... it's amazing. I think I preferred the internal devices series to the mortal instruments, but both were great!

    Sara | Saralouisaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading the first book to the infernal devices and I'm really enjoying it! Have you read of her other books?? xx

      Delete