Northern Lights - A Lush Review

Tuesday, 20 December 2016
Hey Cats! =^.^= 

Who's excited for Christmas, only 5 days to go now and I am very excited for Christmas to arrive now. I have all xmas shopping sorted and all I have to do now is wrap everything up! Today I thought I would share with you a Lush review. Before I left Chester on Saturday, I popped into Lush purely to pick up some bath bombs so I could have some relaxing soaks in the bath over the xmas holiday break. I only picked up three bath products but I thought it would be a nice idea to share with you what I thought of the products I picked up. 



'Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison from a purple casing and dance across  the water in otherworldly streams. As they do, cherry ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits' 
(link



01. Firstly the smell of this bath bomb is just gorgeous. It's not too sweet and it's not too overpowering either. The smell of the jasmine definitely comes through and it definitely gives you a relaxing sensation through the smell. 
02. When placing this bath bomb into your bath, you are visited by some beautiful sights. The shape and weight of the bath bomb, allows it to spin, releasing blue and yellow on either side. Creating a very eye pleasing effect. 
03. Unfortunately, this bath bomb doesn't leave your bath looking the nicest. This is probably the only down side to the bath bomb. When the colours mix together you are left with a deep dirty green colour, so not the most relaxing of colours, however this didn't ruin the experience completely it just didn't leave the bath looking that relaxing in the end. 
04. Another slight problem to this bath bomb is that the centre of the bath bomb takes ages to dissolve, however I was in the bath long enough for it to completely dissolve so this didn't bother me much at all. It's great if you're looking for a bath bomb that lasts a while dissolving in the bath. 
05. This bath bomb left my skin feeling super soft and I definitely felt relaxed from the smells of the bath bomb as well. I felt very clean afterwards as well. 

Overall I did like this bath bomb, it's not my favourite and I don't know if I'll be running back to it soon but it was definitely a lovely experience. I loved watching it dissolve the most and I also loved the smell. Definitely give this bath bomb ago if you love deeper and jasmine scents. 

I hope to upload at least one or two more reviews of my Lush bath bomb experiences over the holiday break. Have you been trying out the lush bath bombs this season? What's your favourite, I would love a recommendation. 

Ta ta for now cats, 
Tabitha xx =^.^= 

You can also find me on: 
SC: tabbylovesx

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this, Tabitha! I love the lighter scented products from LUSH as some of them are just too overpowering for me, so this one sounds ideal! Jasmine is one of my favourite scents too! The colours of this bath bomb are beautiful, just a shame it stains the sides of your bath so much haha! Great review, very thorough! Thanks for sharing your honest thoughts!

    Abbey ๐Ÿ˜˜ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading my post! It's definitely a lighter scent and the scent is also divine too! I definitely recommend it if you love jasmine! Thank you so much for the great comment Abbey, definitely made me smile! I hope to upload a few more Lush reviews in the future as I live 5mins away from a store in Chester ๐Ÿ’œ xx

      Delete
  2. I love bath bombs!! The colors are so pretty. Although I agree that the dark green color might be questionable. ;) The first and only one I ever tried (just a couple months ago) turned into a very deep blue/purplish color and almost black. It was interesting and smelled delicious, but it left a dark color behind and it felt a tad weird not being able to see through the water! Haha. Maybe I'm missing the whole point of bath bombs. Anyway, thank you for sharing :)

    xo E
    www.holaitserica.com

    ReplyDelete