Books I Want To Read This December // 2016

Tuesday, 13 December 2016
Hey Cats! =^.^= 

Who can believe there's only 2 weeks left until Christmas? I honestly can't, I feel like December is just flying by which also means we are closer to a new year - madness! Today I managed to finish all my main xmas shopping and I feel so relieved I've managed to finish my shopping before the real madness of Christmas begins. Today I thought I would share with you what books I would like read and finish this December.



I'm almost half way through Clockwork Angel (link) by Cassandra Clare and I'm really enjoying it. It's slightly different than her main series The Mortal Instruments however it's just as great. I love that it's set in the 1800's and that it's set in England. I love that the places they refer to in this book I am familiar with or somewhat familiar with. This book follows Tessa Gray who seeks refuge with the local Shadowhunters and becomes more invested in their world as the days pass. So far this book is great and I can't wait to see what happens within this book and series


When I was younger Inkheart (link) by Cornelia Funke was adapted in to a movie and I remember adoring the movie so I just thought it was stupid of me to not pick up the book! I found this specific copy at a local car boot sale and for only 50p!! What I didn't realise at the time of buying this book but it's actually a signed copy which makes me super excited  to have it (can you believe this is my first signed book copy ever). If you don't know, this book is about a man who has a special gift where if he reads a book aloud the characters will come out of the book and into the real work. It has such a great story line from what I can remember from the film and I always thought the whole premise of the book was such a great idea, I can't wait to get to this book during December. 



The final book I want to get to this month is Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green. I received this book through a book swap with Charlene over one Charlene McElhinney (link) and I would really like to read this as soon as possible so I can give her my views on the book soon. I don't know too much about this book other than it's about 2 people with the same name who run in to each other and their lives cross and so on. I have read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and wasn't majorly impressed by the whole book - MASSIVE unpopular opinion, I know. However I'm happy to give John Greens work another go with Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

I do hope you enjoyed this post, do you have any books you want to read during the Month of December? Have you read any of the books I have on my December TBR? I hope to read at least two of the books on my list and start the third one at the end of December, I will let you know how I get on in January, 2017!

Until next time cats, 
Tabitha xx =^.^=

You can also find me on: 
SC: tabbylovesx

5 comments:

  1. Loving your photography in this post, Tabitha! Great job! Your photos look so cosy with the blanket and the tsum tsum as props! I'm going to be sending you a book to read very soon as well, maybe it will also feature in a blog post like Charlene's! Hope you enjoy these books, I'll be especially curious to hear what you think of Inkheart, it sounds amazing! How lucky to get a signed copy for 50p too!!

    Abbey 😎 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Sorry for the late reply) Thank you Abbey, I'm glad you liked my photography! I'm going to try and include my tsum tsum's more of my post photos as they are just so cute. I can't wait to receive your book! I will definitely try and get to it in January.
      Tabitha xx =^.^=

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Will Grayson, Will Grayson! I hope you like it x
    www.courteneynoonan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started it! Little unsure on the writing style but I'm sure I will get used to it soon! Thank you for commenting!
      Tabitha xx
      =^.^=

      Delete
  3. Those look like such interesting books!! Fiction/YA Fiction is my absolute favorite and I'm always looking for something to read, so I'll definitely be referring back to this post in the near future! Thank you :)

    PS. I love John Green!!

    xo E
    www.holaitserica.com

    ReplyDelete