Boohoo CyberMonday Haul

Thursday, 8 December 2016
Hey Cats! =^.^= 

How's everyone doing? How's everyones count down to Christmas going? I'm super excited for Christmas now. I'm excited to see my family and to just spend some quality time at home. Today I'm going to be sharing with you what I bought on Boohoo's CyberMonday sale. Overall I think I did pretty well and I now have some gorgeous pieces that I can start to wear over the Christmas season. 

Grace Velvet Cross Over Top - £12 £6 (link
I can't be the only person who is obsessed with velvet at the moment? When I saw this crop top I just had to order it and give it a try. I absolutely love it and I can't wait to wear it soon.

Petite Elisa Square Neck Eyelet Shift Dress - £12 £5 (link
 You can't go wrong with a halter top and this halter top dress is beautiful. When I tried it on, it fit like a glove and I think it's going to be a great contestant for the girls volleyball xmas meal. 

Kayla Plunge Halter Crop Top - £8 £4 (link
I absolutely love this plunge top, I normally don't wear plunge tops but when I saw how cheap this top was I thought why not? and I'm super glad I did buy it as it's such an easy top to wear. It's also great for a night out but it will also be great during the summer too. 

Leah Woven Embroidered Cami - £14 £6 (link
This top is super cute but it also has a sexy vibe which I also love. Again a great top for a night out as well as a great top during the summer too. 

Lucie Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Bodycon Dress - £8 (link)
What I love about this bodycon is that it's so simple yet looks great. I also think the colour is so festive and I can't wait to dress it up and down. 

Cate Tassle Trim Mini Skirt - £12 £5 (link
This is just a simple black mini skirt however as it has the tassle's it makes it look really different and cute. I can't wait to match this up with some cute tops and wear it on a night out!

Lois Pom Detail Clutch Bag - £12 £4 (link
I've been wanting a clutch bag for ages so when I saw this cute clutch for only £4, I just HAD to pick it up and I love it. 

I do hope you liked this little post. I have linked everything under the pictures so if you wanted to grab anything yourself you can! Let me know in the comments what items you love too! I hope to get some outfit of the days up soon, featuring these clothing items. 

Until next time cats, 
Tabitha xx =^.^= 

You can also find me on: 
SC: tabbylovesx 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that tassled mini-skirt! It looks so fab! I'd love to see how you style it too - can I request a cheeky OOTD post or a picture on snapchat when you wear it out hehe? You got some absolute bargains here, I need to check the Boohoo website more regularly!

    Abbey 😎 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try and upload an ootd with the tassle skirt for sure! Yes, BooHoo is great, slightly awkward with sizing however it's super easy to return items if you need too!! Such a reliable website in my opinion 😽 xx

      Delete