University Clothing Haul

Tuesday, 6 September 2016
As you may all know, I'm going to uni this September and I am in desperate need of some new winter clothes (as well as all the other university necessities), so last week I went on a little shopping trip and came back feeling very accomplished. I ended up with so much and I didn't even spend too much either, which is such a win/win situation. Here are the purchases I made last week. 


I would never have thought of going in to TK Maxx to find some great deals, that was before I watched one of Alice Snell's Vlogs and she showed a sports top she recently bought from there. So when I passed TK Maxx I thought I'd go and have a look. Let's just say I am SO glad I did. I first found this bodycon in this beautiful forest green colour, there were many other colours but I do love green so I nabbed this. I then found a bomber jacket and I've been wanting a bomber jacket for quite a while now, so I was happy when I picked this one up for only £19.99. 




I always find great deals in H&M, they always seem to have great pieces for such great prices. I first picked up the two high neck ribbed tops, these tops go with absolutely everything and as they were only £3.99 I just had to take them home with me. When I saw the bottle green A-line skirt I fell in love. Like I said before I love dark greens and this skirt was a must have. I also adore A-line skirts as I find them so flattering on my body and they are great items to wear in the summer and winter. The last item I picked up in H&M was this simple high neck shift dress. I really wanted a dress like this as I know it's going to be a great outfit I can just throw on at uni. 

I've been looking for a pinafore for ages and because I didn't want to spend too much money I always decided on not buying a denim pinafore, I'm glad I never did spend too much on one in the past though as I found this brown denim pinafore in Dorothy Perkins for on £10.00 (reduced from £28.00!! Right steal I know). This fits slightly big on me but I like that as I can wear jumpers with it as well as cute little tops. 



Finally from Primark I picked up two more denim A-line skirts as I just can't get enough of them! They were only £8.00 each as well, another great bargain in my opinion and they both fit incredibly well. Definitely take a trip into your local primark if you're a big A-line skirt fan like me! 

Do you like the look of any other the clothes I've recently bought for uni? I can't wait to style them out and I'm definitely going to be uploading some OOTD posts soon (keep an eye out for those). 

Tabitha 

Don't forget to follow my social medias : 
TwitterFacebookInstagramBloglovinYoutube, Snapchat - tcbeckett 

6 comments:

  1. looooove these! the crop tops are lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! I'm loving the high neck look at the moment xx

      Delete
  2. Those skirts are such a bargain, I might have to have a look:) Also love the striped top x x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Definitely have a look if you get a chance, they have a few different colours too. Can't wait to style out the striped top, believe it or not but I've never owned a striped top! xx

      Delete
  3. I've been on the hunt for some A lined skirts, but all I could find was £20 ones from New Look, and I'm not totally sure if I'll even wear them that much, so I wasn't too keen on spending that much on a skirt. The ones you got from Primark look gorgeous though, so I'll have to have a look when I next get paid!

    Sara | herelectricocean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the A-Line skirts in new look and topshop are rather pricey, which is what put me off (as a becoming broke student). Definitely have a look in your local primark though, as these were such a steal!

      Delete