OOTD - Family Get Together

Thursday, 15 September 2016
OOTD #2 

As I will soon be leaving to move to university, I thought it would be nice to seem my family before the big move as I won't be seeing them as often as I would do. We decided on having a meal at one of our local favourite restaurants. It was such a lovely meal and everyone was really happy that I got in to university. Today I thought I would share with you what I wore to the meal and I hope you like this little 'ootd' post. I'm hoping to make them a regular thing.


Top/Shirt - Forever 21 
Skirt - Primark 
Shoes - Vans 



I love this little outfit so much. I'm so thrilled that I finally have an a-line skirt that I can now style with. On this occasion I paired my newly bought skirt with my forever 21 bohemian styled shirt and I just love how it turned out. Most colours will go with denim but this brown I feel really compliments the skirt because of the bronze/brown buttons down the front of the skirt. To finish my outfit off I put on my beloved black and white vans. Definitely an outfit I'll be putting together again! 

What do you think of the a-line skirt and shirt together? 

Tabitha 



Don't forget to follow my social medias : 
TwitterFacebookInstagramBloglovinYoutube, Snapchat - tcbeckett 

10 comments:

  1. Well done to getting into uni, I hope it goes well ! The top/shirt goes so well with the skirt, fab outfit :)


    - KA5THLEEN.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you think so too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute, those trainers are fab!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I love them. They go with almost everything! x

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit and you can't go wrong with a button down skirt! :) xx

    eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't! I'm currently OBSESSED with them at the moment! xx

      Delete
  5. You look lovely and I really like the outfit. I have been wearing my denim skirt all summer! They are so comfy and easy to style :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They really are! I'm so happy I've finally bought one! x

      Delete
  6. I love how loose the top is and how you combined it with a stiff denim skirt-- perfect combo!

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you think so :)

      Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete