Current Favourite Things

Thursday, 8 September 2016
#2


It's been quite a while since I posted a favourites post and instead of posting a monthly post, I thought it would be nice to randomly update you on what I'm currently favoriting on from time to time. Here's just a few things I've been loving recently... 

Winnie The Pooh Animal Kingdom Mug 
Ever since I came home from America with this mug, I honestly can't stop using it. Some people may say that the size is quite intimidating but I think it's perfect as I love a big cup of coffee. I also think the little design on the mug is super cute and rather funny. If you didn't know this already, I collect mugs as I think they are great keepsakes (and incredibly useful to have, especially if you're a fan of coffee and tea) and so it was VERY hard for me not to come home with 10 mugs from disney so I'm very happy that I came home with this one. 

The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I wouldn't say I've been in a reading slump but it definitely took way too long to finish the last book I was reading. Since finishing the last book I read (Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - great series if you haven't read it), I just didn't know what to pick up next until I remembered that I have so many books I received as Christmas presents that I have yet to pick up. This prompted me to pick up Obsidian (the first book in the Lux series) and I'm so happy I did. I haven't finished the book but I'm close to and I'm finding it such an easy fun read. I definitely want to marathon this series. This book is about a girl who moves to a different state and meets her new neighbour who is incredible HOT but is a right dick. Weird stuff soon happens meaning she must stick by her hot but annoying neighbour to keep safe. I know that was a really crap description but I'll leave a link to the book so you can decide if it's a book you'd be interesting in reading yourself (link). 

Depop 
I am loving this app. I'm constantly scrolling down my feed to see if any new items are up on sale that I'd be interested to buy. If you don;t know what depop is, it's a selling and swapping platform, almost like an ebay but without the bidding. It's such a friendly platform and I'm always finding crazy deals on clothes, makeup and even books. Not only do I shop on depop but I also try and sell things on there too. I'm currently selling homemade bracelets and some books I know I'll never read again (if you're interested the by all means go and check out my profile, link - shameless plug right there!).


Charity Shops 
About a year ago you wouldn't find me in a charity shop, I always thought they were full of old stuff and things not worth having. However, I now really enjoy a trip to the charity shops from time to time, you can find some great items in there, whether that's a book, a mug or a piece of clothing. I really want to explore some of the charity shops in London, as I know you're more likely to find some designer bargains. 

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation 
I bought this foundation over a month ago and I'm so glad I did. At first I felt quite guilty spending so much money on a foundation but oh wow, this is fabulous. It applies perfectly on my skin and it's the perfect match to skin too. I love applying it with my stippling brush and I'll definitely be repurchasing this foundation when it's run out for sure.

Great British Bake Off 
I just had to include this in my favourites as I am definitely one of those hardcore Great British Bake Off fans. I absolutely love it and everytime I watch an episode I just want to bake, bake and BAKE. I love everything to do with the show, I love the presenters, the judges, the contestants and the scrumptious looking cakes. Who else is happy that the GBBO is back??

What have you been currently favoriting on? 

Tabitha 

Don't forget to follow my social medias : 
TwitterFacebookInstagramBloglovinYoutube, Snapchat - tcbeckett 

6 comments:

  1. Charity shops are honestly great. I love finding something with a topshop tag for £3! Xx
    http://selinsavvides.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/mini-lush-haul-and-intergalactic-demo.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they? Definitely a steal if you find a topshop item for only £3! xx

      Delete
  2. That mug is so adorable! I've been watching bake off too, but just on catch up since I've been working a lot when it's on- which is always a struggle when my twitter feed literally BOOMS whenever bake off is on! No spoilers please! I really hope Candice wins, she seems so lovely and her creations are amazing, especially the gingerbread pub that she made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it. That's understandable, I absolutely love it. Yeah? I still think it's too early to pick my winner just yet but I do agree, her gingerbread pub was awesome

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, I wish I could've picked up more from Disney xx

      Delete