Barry M Acai Smoothie

Tuesday, 20 September 2016
What I'm Wearing on My Nails #1

I have always been a nail biter which I hate to admit but over the last month or two, I have made it my mission to stop biting my nails and so far it's been quite a success. The method I use to stop myself from biting my nails is by painting them once or twice a week (depending on how long my nail varnish has stayed put) and it's become a recent favourite thing of mine to do. I've also become a little obsessed when it comes to staring at all the nail varnishes in superdrug, especially the Barry M ones - a new hobby my bank balance is not a fan of... 

However, as I'm now becoming quite the nail varnish hoarder I thought it would be a cool idea to update you all on what nail varnish I'm currently wearing. My new series is going to be called 'What I'm Wearing on My Nails' and I can't wait to start sharing with you all the fab nail varnishes that I've been wearing as well as loving. 

If you want to check out my other posts series, click here, and scroll to the bottom of the post x

The very first nail varnish I'm about to share with you is out of the Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine range, a range I absolutely adore. This beautiful mauve/pink shade is called Acai Smoothie, which now I think about it, this name definitely suits the shade. It definitely reminds me of strawberry and banana smoothie, yum. What I love about this shade is that it's a colour that can go with quite a few outfits, making it a very easy colour to wear. I know I'll be grabbing this shade a lot when I get myself to university.

Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine nail varnishes are probably my favourite at the moment as I find these nail varnishes can last up a week, with the odd chip but I think that's brilliant wear for just a high street brand. I'll let you know in my next 'What I'm Wearing on My Nails' post how long this nail varnish lasted.



Barry M Gelly Hi Shine, Shade: Acai Smoothie, Price: £3.99 (link)

What did you think of this post? Let me know what you think in the comments. 

Before I leave I would just like to say that I have created a personal twitter (link) and instagram (link) account for this blog. I would absolutely love it if you could give us a follow and I'll definitely follow back. I really would love to make some new blogger friendships and I thought it would be easier through a blog twitter/instagram. Thank you to the guys that have already followed me, I really appreciate it. 

Tabitha x X


2 comments:

  1. I used to be a nail biter and I also began applying nail polish to stop my habit. This shade looks gorgeous :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated myself for it but I'm so glad I'm falling out of the bad habit! Thank you, it's definitely a go to shade at the moment!

      Thank you for commenting Sarah xx

      Delete