A Cute Little Place Called a Butlers Retreat

Thursday, 22 September 2016
At the end of this week I'm going to moving all the way from London to Chester. As you can probably tell I'm pretty nervous and craving much of my families and boyfriends attention knowing that I won't be seeing them for a good 6 weeks. So last Sunday I thought it would be nice to grab breakfast with my mum and boyfriend and we ended up going to the Butlers Retreat, situated in epping forest (not too far from where I went to primary school). 

This little restaurant was lovely, not only is the surroundings of the restaurant beautiful but the food there was scrumptious. Here's a few pictures I took on the day. 

Many photos in this post, I hope you dont mind!




How magnificent does this antler chandelier look? 



As you can see it's rather small and quaint but I love that. I also love the detail within the restaurant too. For breakfast I decided to the Caramelised Banana with a chai latte on the side. Let me just tell you, this breakfast was SO yummy. The breakfast consisted of a waffle topped with a dollop of greek yoghurt, berries, almond flakes and a caramelised banana. I could eat this breakfast every morning if I could! My mum opted for the mushroom toastie with a teapigs tea and my boyfriend opted for a bacon ciabatta with a mocha. Overall we all loved our breakfasts and would definitely revisit again.





Next time we take a visit the Butlers Retreat I would love to go at Christmas time on a bright sunny morning and as well as having breakfast I would like to take a walk in to Epping Forest as it's such a lovely place to have stroll through. It also holds many childhood memories of when we use to go as kids after school or at the weekend.

I hope you enjoyed this little post. I do love writing little lifestyle posts such as this one. Thank you again to everyone who is following me on twitter and instagram (links can be found in the side bar). I still can't believe I'm moving to Chester on sunday, crazy. 

Tabitha x X

6 comments:

  1. This restaurant looks so pretty and so does the surrounding are! Good luck with your move :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was and I can't wait to visit again! If you like woodland walks then it's definitely somewhere to explore. Thank you so much! I'm so nervous!! xx

      Delete
  2. This place is adorable, and that bacon butty looks incredible!


    Mind checking out my recent - it's a brand collab ft. floral bombers!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a gorgeous little hideaway, I love it!

    Sara | Herelectricocean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really lovely to visit! I can't wait to visit again! x

      Delete