Essex International Jamboree 2016

Wednesday, 24 August 2016
From the 30th July to the 6th August I took part in the Essex International Jamboree. I'm sure a lot of you may be wondering what a Jamboree is? Well a Jamboree is a week long scouting and girl guiding event, where scouts and guides will camp for a week as well as taking part in some amazing activities such as climbing, slacklining, archery and kayaking.

As I'm no longer a scout, I go to these jamborees (they happen yearly at different locations) with my friends as an activity group - so we provide an activity for the scouts and guides to learn and enjoy. Our activity group is known as i.Slack and we instruct slacklining and we definitely have a lot of fun!

Even though we are instructing everyday, we do get to experience some of the other activities that the scouts and guides get to have a go at. For instance, one evening we took part in zorbing and a stunt jump, you'll see it in my video. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I vlogged all week and so I have put together a weekly montage vlog of our week at the International Jamboree! So I hope you enjoy my new vlog and I do promise a Disney World vlog will be uploaded over the next few weeks (I promise).





I don't really know what else to say as I feel the vlog explains how our week at the jamboree went, like I said I hope you enjoy my vlog and this super short post. Is anyone else part of the scouting association? I would love to hear your thoughts on scouting in the comments below! 

Tabitha 

Don't forget to follow my social medias : 
TwitterFacebookInstagramBloglovinYoutube, Snapchat - tcbeckett 

No comments:

Post a Comment