6 Happy Thoughts #1

Tuesday, 30 August 2016
I have seen many posts around following the similar tag line that is the title to this post and I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. What I like about posts like this, is that it allows the reader to get a small little update on a few things that the blogger is feeling happy towards. There have been a though thoughts on my mind recently that makes me feel super happy and here are 6 of those thoughts. 


01. I'm going to University 
If you read one of my latest posts, you would have seen my 'Thoughts Before I Go To University' post and already know about this but yes, I'm heading off to uni this September. Even though I'm a bag of nerves I'm super excited to start a life up north. I can't wait to make new friends, join societies and sports clubs as well as starting my new course! 

02. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 
I received this beautiful book the day after it was released and I'm so happy and excited to have this book. I'm a big potterhead, so you can probably tell I'm rather ecstatic to have this book in my hands. I haven't read it yet but I'm planning on reading it soon and I bloomin' hope it's great. 

03. Feeling more organised 
I recently reorganised my room, including my draws and my wardrobe and it's put me in such a organised mood, I love it. I don't know why it's taken me so long to organise my room but I'm now definitely going to try and keep up with being a little more organised. I've also organised a 'washing' day in to my diary to help me be a little more organised when it comes to washing my clothes and so on, I really need to stop relying on my mum, especially when I'm moving away next month! 

04. Feeling more motivated 
Soon after reorganising my room, I also felt incredible more motivated, especially towards my blog which is fab because I recently neglected my blog for a bit. I'm also more motivated to do more things such as make bracelets to sell, read and ride my bike. Feeling motivated is great, I just don't feel like I waste the day anymore. 

05. I have 3 weeks left at work 
Due to moving up north for uni in September I gave in my notice at work. Even though I'm going to miss everyone at work, I am super excited to say goodbye to retail for a while as not only does it give me a little break from stacking boxes and dealing with grumpy customers, it also means I'll soon be moving away and that excites me. 

06. Reunited with great friends 
I recently arranged a BBQ round mine with all my college friends. I hadn't seen them since I left college back in June! We've all been super busy which is purely why I hadn't been able to see them but it was so lovely seeing them all again, really showed me that I have some great friends that I definitely want to keep in touch with when I move away. 

I hope you enjoyed this little post, I really enjoyed writing and it's definitely a series I'll be incorporating on my blog from now on. Is there any happy thoughts that have been on your mind? I would love to know down below in the comments. 

Tabitha 

Don't forget to follow my social medias : 
TwitterFacebookInstagramBloglovinYoutube, Snapchat - tcbeckett 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for uni! I'm going to be starting university this year too, and tonight is my first freshers event. I totally relate to you being nervous, I think it's totally normal- it's a completely new experience! I really enjoyed this post, I've written a few similar ones over on my blog too- they're so fun to write!

    Sara | herelectricocean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!? Where will you be studying and what course? Yeah, definitely. The closer the move in date comes the more nervous I am. Thank you so much and I'll definitely check your post out too!

      Delete