The 'Currently' Book Tag

Tuesday, 26 July 2016
Those Reading Updates #3

I love tag posts. Especially book tags as I find they're such a great way to update your readers on your favourite books and bookish opinions. I found this tag over on youtube and this tag is to allow book bloggers to update their readers on their current book opinions as well as what you're currently reading and what you're planning on reading next! As you all know, I love reading and I thought this would be great tag to include in my TRU blog series.

WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? 
I've just started reading 'Heir of Fire' by Sarah J. Mass as I want to be caught up with the series as the fifth book is released later this year. I am loving the series so far and I hope that this book is as good as the last book. 

WHAT IS NEXT ON YOUR TBR? 
I plan to read 'Poison Study' by Maria V. Synder. I found this book in one of my local charity shops and I was really excited when I found it as so many people rave about this book. I can't wait to start it. 

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU PLANNING ON BUYING NEXT? 
Definitely 'A Court Of Mist and Fury' by Sarah J. Mass. I read 'A Court Of Thorns and Roses' about a month ago and I adored the story line. I love the characters and I found it all so captivating so I'm definitely going to be purchasing that book when I can. Although, I am trying to not buy any books as I have quite a few books already on my bookshelf that I have not started reading! 

WHAT IS YOUR NEXT ANTICIPATED BOOK RELEASE? 
Another book by Sarah J. Mass but I can't wait for 'Empire of Storms' to be released. This will be the 5th book in the 'Throne of Glass' series and it comes out this September. I can't wait to be caught up with everyone else in the series. 

WHO IS CURRENTLY YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER? 
Again, I'm mentioning a Sarah J. Mass book but I loved Feyre in 'A Court Of Thrones and Roses'. She was such a strong character and enjoyed reading about her in the book, which is also why I can't wait to read 'A Court Of Mist and Fury'. 

WHAT IS CURRENTLY YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE? 
Definitely Fantasy. I tried reading a contemporary book the other day and as much as I enjoyed it, I craved the fantasy elements that I have been reading in my other books.

This post definitely turned in to a Sarah J. Mass appreciation post!! But she does write brilliant books, so I'm not complaining! I hope you enjoyed this post! What are you currently reading? 

Tabitha xo

Don't forget to follow my social medias : 
TwitterFacebookInstagramBloglovinYoutube, Snapchat - tcbeckett 

No comments:

Post a Comment