Avobath Bath Bomb

Thursday, 16 June 2016
Lush Impressions #1 

I'm a massive lover of Lush products (I mean who isn't?) but I don't get to visit a Lush store very often, so I don't get to treat myself very often. However, I did manage to go to a store the other day and I thought it would be a great idea to give you my first impressions on their products, as I'm still a newbie when it comes to Lush (I haven't tried many products but the products I have used, I adore), I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I love trying these products out. 

Avobath Bath Bomb. First can we just appreciate the name of this bath bomb, genius. This bath bomb left me feeling fresh and uplifted, the scent of lemongrass definitely contributed in how I felt afterwards. This bath bomb has extracts of olive oil that is suppose to leave your skin feeling hydrated and it definitely left my body feeling hydrated. I've also noticed how soft my feet are, normally when I get out of a bath or shower my feet feel dry up and feel horrible but this bath bomb left them feeling incredible soft and hydrated. 

This bath bomb would be perfect for a summers day pamper session just because of how fresh it leaves you feeling, it would also be a great asset to be used in a morning bath, to help you wake up because of the beautiful scent it gives off. Overall I loved this bath bomb and it turned my bath bright green which I also LOVED. 




Have you tried Avobath? If so, what are your opinions? Also, please leave me some Lush products that you adore as I would love to try them out soon! 

Tabitha xo 

Follow

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the avobath but it wasn't my favourite to be honest! I think the best lush bath bombs have to be the intergallactic and the fizzbanger, they're both amazing!

    ReplyDelete