What Tabitha Loves

Saturday, 21 May 2016
Recently I have been debating whether to change my blog url. Originally it was Tabitha Reads Books and as much as I loved discussing books, I found my content quite 'samey'. I've really been wanting to write a few more blogposts on what I've been up to and what my favourite outfit is at the moment so I took the plunge and renamed my blog. The main reason to changing my blog's url, was so I could attract a wider audience (to make new blogging friends) as well as being able to write different posts.

I hope you don't mind the change and enjoy my new posts as I can't wait to start creating new content; I have a lot of plans up my sleeve already. In fact here are a few posts to expect on my blog in the coming future:

- Outfit of the day posts (ootd) including day to day, night outs and holiday outfits 
- Beauty hauls including zoella, drugstore, high end products and lush 
- Holiday posts including what's in my hand luggage and daily/weekly updates 
- University posts including leading up to updates, packing and regular updates when I'm there (maybe even a few vlogs)
- Opinion posts including posts regarding specific topics that I have a said opinion on 
- Book posts including monthly wrap ups & TBRs, book hauls and book review posts 

As you can see I have quite a few posts planned that will be spread over the summer holidays. I plan to post at least one or two posts over the next few weeks whilst I finish my final year at college but over the summer I plan to catch up and create new exciting content as I'll have more time then.

I do hope you like these new changes as I know I'm happy with the changes I have made and like I said before I can't wait to start creating this new content. Please let me know what you think below and I would love some post recommendations too.

Tabitha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment