Currently Reading #5

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Over the next 6 weeks I wont be able to produce much content for my blog due to the shear amount of coursework I have and I have limited time to get it all done. Unfortunately this means my reading process will be a lot slower than normal - which is the worst but my education must come first if I want to go university this coming September.

I thought I would briefly update you all on what I'm currently reading and my current thoughts towards the book I'm reading! If you haven't guessed, the book I'm reading is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. So far, I'm only 100 pages into the book but I can tell it's going to be a riveting and heart wrenching read. The character building is beautiful and I'm really starting to understand each of the characters and slowly falling in love with them.
I decided to start this book as the movie is released in to the cinema early June and I want to be one of the firsts to go watch it (which means, I need to read the book before hand).


I hope you enjoyed this short post. I apologise in advance for the lack of posts that'll be uploaded over the next couple of weeks but I'll definitely catch up with my posts over the summer holidays! I also plan to upload a couple of vlogs - so keep an eye out for those too.

Love you all, Tabitha x

No comments:

Post a Comment