A Trip To The Library

Thursday, 5 May 2016
The other day I took a trip to my local book library. I have been planning to go down to my library for ages but just haven't had the time but I'm glad that I finally found the time. I've missed visiting the library as it's something I used to do with my family quite frequently and I enjoyed picking out different books and reading them. I also loved the summer challenges, I almost wish I could take part in one this year but I'm unfortunately too old to partake - damn. 

Unfortunately my library isn't very big so the young adult section isn't enormous but I did find some books that I'm interested to read - I'm also able to reserve books online and my library will message me when I'm able to pick them up. The books I picked up are a mixture of fantasy, contemporary and thriller. All of which, I'm excited to get too. 

Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini 
Watcher by Lee Weatherly 
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira 
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith 

Out of all of the books, I'm most excited to read 'Trial by Fire' as it's based on witches and I love anything to do with witches, I find the subject fascinating. I also picked up some contemporaries as I really fancy a fluffy read. I can't wait to read all of these books, do any of you get books out of the library as well?? 

Love you all, 
Tabitha x

No comments:

Post a Comment