Small Changes and Updates

Sunday, 27 March 2016
Hey Book Lovers,
  Before I started this blog, I had another one. On the blog I had before I wrote posts, based on fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I loved writing on it and creating new content but eventually I just lost all motivation to produce content for that blog (I also started to enjoy reading more and more). So that is how this blog came and along and I enjoy creating content for this blog as well! But I do miss the off lifestyle post from time to time and so I have a few little plans for this blog, which I'm going to discuss below (I will apologise as this post is quite a random and rambled);

Firstly I just want to say that this blog 'Tabitha Reads Books' will primarily be a book blog BUT I want to start uploading the odd lifestyle post, like what I've been up to or share some vlogs I plan to upload on to you youtube. I want to do this, so I can widen my blog platform and I also just enjoy writing about what I've been up to and I also love reading what other people have been up to, so only a small change! And on that note, here's a picture of what I was up to last weekend. I was helping out at a lambing event at the farm my college links with and it was lots of fun, showing the lambs to the public and being involved with the event.


I also wanted to let you all know that my reading count may not be that high over the next few months due to college. I have so much work it's ridiculous and reading is really slowing me down as I don't prioritise my assignments. So, I've decided to only give myself two books that I definitely want to try within each month whilst I'm at college as I don't want to stress myself out trying to read as many books as I can within a month as well as getting course work done. So I hope thats all okay and helps me get my college work complete. 

Let me know what you think about what I mentioned in this post! 

Love you all,  
  Tabitha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment