December Wrap Up #2

Friday, 1 January 2016
Hey Book Lovers
  Firstly I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and I hope you all had a great Christmas Holiday! I know my holiday was very much enjoyed, who can believe it's already 2016!? This year has flown by. So much is happening this year (for me anyway), I finish my final year at college and I'll be starting University this coming September - It's CRAZY. This month has been a relatively good month regarding to reading! I've enjoyed all the books I read this month too!!
  I have linked the books goodreads pages and where you can buy them too!


// Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2) // J.K. Rowling // 4 Stars //


Again, I am so glad I decided to read this series. It's great reliving the story but through a book instead of a film. There so many little details that are missed within the film and I'm loving finding out those little details, they make the story come to life in a way the films didn't! (I still love the films, I'm just having such a great time reading the books as well!). Watching the characters grow is probably my favourite thing about the Harry Potter Series just because the books and the reality of the story is growing up as well as the kids themselves. Ron is definitely still one of my favourite characters yet I'm loving Harry so much at the moment it's great. 

// Starstruck (Book 1) // Brenda Hiatt // 5 Stars // 


I really enjoyed reading this book, I've never read a book with an alien theme but the concept really intrigued me, making the book a very enjoyable read. I loved the characters, especially Marsha. She was such a strong and content character throughout the book and I loved how strong she become towards characters like Trina (who was continually horrible to her). Rigel was also an iconic character, the way Brenda portrayed him was superb and I can't wait to read more about him. Overall I loved this story. 

// Curse of the Sphinx (Book 1) // Raye Wagner // 4 Stars // 


Another book with a theme that I am not used to reading yet I have fallen in love with this genre too, mythology. I always loved learning about mythology when I was younger and the myth and legend stories always intrigued me. So when Raye Wagner asked me to review her book, I couldn't say no! This book is part of a series (yet the new one is yet to be released), I loved this read as it was such a unique story line, following the life of a monster! Hope grew so much throughout the book too, which made the book even more enjoyable as it felt so real. I have written a full review on my blog so check it out HERE if you want to read more.

// Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3) // J.K. Rowling // 5 Stars // 


This is by far my favourite book of the series so far, I enjoyed it throughly and I loved that this is the book I finished at the end of 2015. The story is great and I can't believe how many little details there are in the books that are not in the films, it feels almost like I'm reading a whole new story and I love that. Professor Lupin is definitely a favourite character of mine and I love how you learn more about him and his backstory as well as learning more about Harry's dad and Sirius. I can't wait to continue on with the story! 

Like I said, I loved all the books I read this month and I can't believe its 2016! I hope you all had a wonderful 2015 and here's to a successful and happy 2016 :) 

Tabitha x 

No comments:

Post a Comment