16 Books I want to Read in 2016

Sunday, 24 January 2016
Hey Book Lovers, 
  Recently I have been watching quite a few book vloggers videos (as I do every week) but this week, I have seen quite a few of them post videos named '16 books I want to read in 2016' and I've really been enjoying these videos as it's interesting to see what books other people are anticipating to read. So I thought it would be a great idea to write a post on the same subject as I have a plan to revisit this post at the end of the year to see whether I read all of the books I said I wanted to read this year. 

So here are the books I really want to read during this year! 


1. The Wrath and the Dawn by Reene Ahdieh 
3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 
4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
5. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
6. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson 
7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 
8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner 
9. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken 
10. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 
12. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
13. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 
14. Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan 
15. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen 
16. Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon 

So these are all the books I want to read this year (all but one are books that I haven't read before, Chasing Daisy will be re-read for me) and I hope I can at least try read all of them! I also have a few series I want to finish and continue this year as well and those are Harry Potter, Dorothy Must Die, and Throne of Glass. I also have many series I want to start this year such as the Lux Series and The Lunar Chronicles (which I've actually already started it). 
  Have you read any of the books that I have listed above? If so, please let me know what you thought of them, I'll reply to your comments below. I can't wait to revisit this post to see whether I did manage to read these books in 2016. 

Tabitha x 

3 comments:

  1. Hey there :)

    Red Queen and Pride and Prejudice are also on my 2016 TBR pile. I just bought Red Queen and am very excited about it because I've heard a lot of good stuff and P&P I've been wanting to read for quite some time now, but never found the time for it (hopefully I'll manage this year).

    As for the other listed books I've only read the Percy Jackson series (LOVED IT) and The Maze Runner trilogy (so awesome!). I think if your into fantasy and dystopian books you'll really like these. If you've seen the movies, I'd keep an open mind if I were you because the books are way better (especially PJ).

    Good luck and have fun with these books

    xoxo
    Yasmine (aka swissbookworm)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's awesome, I can't wait to read them both as I've heard many great things about them. I'll keep that in mind as I have watched the films of both series except for the latest film in the maze runner but I'm still excited to read them. I like to go in to books which I've watched the films off with an open mind :)
      Thank you for commenting
      Tabitha x

      Delete
  2. I love this list! I also have Outlander, Shatter Me and The Darkest Minds on my list for this year. I also just read Saga volume 1 and 2 and loved them :). I can't wait to check up on the other books on your list.

    ReplyDelete