Series I Want to Start Next Year // Top 5 Wednesday #2

Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Top Five Wednesday was created by Lainey gingerreadslainey on YouTube. Check out the T5W goodreads page here.

There are so many series I want to start next year so this topic is going to be a great topic for me. I just hope that I at least will be able to start all of the book series that I mention in this post during next year, I'll be very disappointed if I don't. Some of these series I am very behind on but better than never right? In no particular order here are my top 5 series I want to read during the year of 2016...

1. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout (goodreads)

I've heard so many great things about this series and about Jennifer L. Armentrout in general! The whole story line appeals to me and so I definitely want to dive in to this series as soon as I can get my hands on it! (I have asked for the first two books for Christmas!!). 

2. The Lunar Chronicles by Marrisa Meyer (goodreads)

Another series that is spoken about A LOT.. I love fairytales and retellings, so this book definitely appeals to me! (Another book I have asked for Christmas). I also feel so left out as everyone is reading or has just read the final book to the series so I want to catch up soon! 

3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (goodreads)

A series I feel left behind on. I've recently read a mythology themed book and I loved it. Reminded me how much I love learning about myths and legends and so I would really like to start this book as it's based around mythology and it just seems like such a great series to read! 

4. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon (goodreads)

I watch the youtuber that is Sasha from abookutopia and her favourite series is the outlander series and she's sold it too me! Hopefully in the new year I will be able to grab myself a copy and experience the series myself. 

5. The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dasher (goodreads)

I have had this series on my shelf for quite some time now and seeing as the second film has come out I want to try and catch up and read all the books (as I love comparing the live action to the book!) I'm planning to hopefully read this soon!

So theres 5 series that I definitely want to read within the next year!! I can't believe 2016 is soon  upon us, so much is happening in that year (including me going to university - CRAZY). I hope you enjoyed this post!

Tabitha x 

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to read the Lux series, I'm sure you'll love it!
    And I still have to read The Lunar Chronicles as well! I actually put them on my T5W post too: http://a-thousand-books.blogspot.de/2015/12/t5w-series-i-want-to-start-next-year.html
    Outlander is soo amazing! I've only read the first book so far but I'm going to start Dragonfly in Amber in January :-)

    Great post <3

    Gina @ A Thousand Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! I've started the lunar chronicles and its amazing! you should definitely start it! x

      Delete
  2. The Maze Runner seems like a good choice. Maybe I will give it a go too! :D

    My T5W! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good choice. I want to star Percy Jackson and the Olympians but we will see :) Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just listed some of my favorite series. I have read all of them but the Outlander series. Though I've heard such great things, I'm really anxious to read it because I don't want to be disappointed. I hope you like (or love!) all of them! I also did a T5W post here on my blog!

    Happy Holidays!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!? I can't wait to start them and I feel the same about outlander too! x

      Delete